Power Bank 10000mAh
- Small Yet Powerful Although the power bank fits in the palm of your hand it packs a 10.000 mAh charge.
- Ready to go within 3 hours The power bank is able to fastcharge its battery from 0% to a 100% within 3 hours only
- Multiple Outputs Besides using your nebulizer with our power bank it can charge multiple devices simultaneously. It has 2 USB ports, 1 USB-C port and a Micro USB port for older android phones.
Capacity : 10000mAh
Output: USB 1: 5V 2.1A, USB 2: 5V 1A, USB: 5V 2.1A, USB Type- C: 5V/2.1A.
|*Estimated Shipping Time
|Rest of the world
* This doesn't include our processing time.
Our shipping options are:
- Standard Tracked Shipping ( Free )
- Priority Tracked Shipping ( 4,99 )
- Insured Priority Shipping. ( 7,99 )
All orders are provided with a tracking number no matter what shipping option you choose. Standard tracked shipping is the free option for tracked shipping. Orders with priority shipping will always be shipped before all other orders. Making the processing time on these orders 1 day or less. Shipping times will not be affected by choosing this shipping method. Insured priority shipping orders will be treated like priority shipping orders with the added benefit of an insurance on the items inside your package.
For more information please refer to our shipping policy.
Very convenient little power bank, it not only works great for the nebulizer but it has multiple outputs so you can charge your nebulizer and phone at the same time. I highly recommend this to everyone that decides to buy the nebulizer. It's worth it!
Works fine, nice little addition to the nebulizer. Now I don't need to buy batteries. I can simply slip this into my purse and the nebulizer will always work. As a back up I keep 2 aa batteries in my purse just in case the power bank is low on energy.
Great powerbank. Does the job.
Quick delivery and it works great. I'm happy with my purchase.
This works amazingly well. I didn't expect it to last as long as it does given the price but it gets me through a full 3 weeks of using my nebulizer. And I use mine daily! Definitely recommended!